So for the sake of updating the site a little and keeping you all informed, here’s a report on the assets for the showcase of the first day of gameplay (a very long day, introducing every mechanic).
Look at those assets
- Ader – 9 expressions, number to be increased. His expressions are made up of a single layer .png, so they need to be converted into sprites
- Eina — 14 expressions, separated as sprites
- Sep — her file’s a mess since she was the first so I’m gonna have to edit a huge chunk of it. Single layer .png’s to be converted into sprites, extra outfits necessary
- Gyof – 70% done
- The Merchant – B&W stage
- Ilegrab -B&W stage
- Several extras yet to be drawn at all
- Two finished pieces, slums and bazaar. About 50% done
- Textbox completed
- Namebox completed — some issues with aligning the text
- Clock -not yet started
- Several menus and icons -pending on some coding issues
- Wiki to explain certain parts of the lore, keeping a record of characters and several notes -not yet started
- Coding a CG album of sorts -not yet started
Currently on hold since I have to finish the script for the first day, but here’s the cast as it stands right now!
- Ader –Belsheber Rusape
- Sep – Melody Muze
- Gyof – pending
- Ilegrab, The Merchant – Travis Lindsey
- Extras -pending
I need to update this site more often, and finish writing about the lore and cast since it’s gonna be in the videogame anyway! Sorry for the radio silence, I’m a lot more active in my twitter account!